My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy post time!

Well, today I'm bringing you the happy post I mentioned before, and guess what?  It's interactive!  For this blog post I am depending on my readers to leave comments.  Read on and you'll see why.



I was walking down the street when a magical fairy tale princess gave me a check for one million dollars.  Of course, I immediately cashed my fairy tale check at The Not-so-nice Stepsisters' National Bank.  I find myself wondering, though...what would I do with my one million dollars?  These are my ideas:

$   500  Old Navy & Kmart--clothes for me & DH
75,000 EDS Research
10,000 to move out of state (yippee!)
25,000 nice down payment on a house!
 10,000 put some away for my sister
25,000 put away for having a baby/child
25,000 child's college fund
20,000 should cover every bill and then some!
20,000 split between my brother-in-laws
45,000 to go towards building & maintaining proper shelters for the homeless here in town
10,000  two 5K scholarships for disabled low-income students from the high school I went to
10,000  on converting a room in our new house into a library & filling it in with even more books
10,000 electronics
20,000 split four ways between DH and mine best friends

...this is harder than it looks.  I still haven't spent all my enchanted princess money!  So, blog reader, your mission, should you chose to accept it...is to write out some of the things you would buy with a million dollars given to you by a magical fairy tale princess.  On your ready.  Get start.  Go!

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to be current with all bills. I have a few medical bills that need to be covered, my taxes I need to pay off this year and a couple of old credit card debts that need taken care of. Then I would be caught up and happy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...