My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 16 & 17

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you


Linda Lowen
Linda Lowen inspires me because she is an accomplished journalist and feminist.  She is the guide on About.com's Women's Issues site.  She has inspired me to go back to grad school to get my Masters in Professional Writing.  If you are reading this, Linda, thank you for the inspiration!



Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Rollator Walker with seat
My walker has given me something I haven't had in a year - freedom!  I can now walk around using my walker, and with a seat to rest on when I'm too tired or in too much pain to continue walking, I have so much more freedom than before.  Being able to walk around even in the store again feels amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...