My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 23 & 24

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book


Winter of Magic's Return by Pamela F. Service
My favorite book from childhood. From this book I learned that there is hope in the world, that magic is real, that life isn't linear but circular, and real friendship was still possible in a world that I had no hope in at the time (before I read the book).  I was Catholic for years, but I believed in magic since I was ten and read that book. 


Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter Book 7 by J.K. Rowling
This is my favorite book as an adult.  I love Harry Potter.  He represents friendships that are so very real and friends that are so close to one another, as well as magic.  I read the book the day it came out, and I didn't move until I was done with the book.




Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change



Cookbooks!
I wish I could cook again!  I miss cooking and baking so much!  It sucks being so sick you can't cook or bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...