My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Post: Bibliophile!

I'm home all the time so I have a lot of time to read.  I read mostly at night; often I read all night.  I got half of my books from Paperbackswap.com.  It's an awesome site where you trade books for free.  I send a book to someone and I get a point.  Then I get a book from someone else and they get a point.  The website explains it better!  Here are my books:











I was in a lot of pain, so a few of the pictures are crooked.  If you are interested in Paperbackswap, use the links from my page by clicking the banner in this post or on my blog design.



Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.



2 comments:

  1. You might enjoy 'anatomy of bibliomania', a book about the various types of book obsessions with historical anecdotes (like those who lick books, those who collect leather books, etc). I always check out the books people have when I go over, do you?

    From your title I was expecting something different, like 20,000 books. My partner says I am a 'lapsed bibliomaniac' since I have only a few thousand books now, but bookcases on every single wall, and books still stored in three countries. But I don't 'collect' anymore. Too many books, too little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds like a great book! I'll look it up on paperbackswap! Yup, I check out people's books, too. lol :-) Trust me, if I had the room and the financial capabilities, I would have 20,000 books! lol As it is, counting all of our books plus the ones in the garage we estimate having between 4,000 and 5,000. I am obsessed with paperbackswap and do trade ins on Amazon.com to get books through there. DH is a former English professor (until his seizures got too bad) so he had to go on disability. If we ever get to have a nice house or build one we are definitely having a room dedicated to being a library. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...