My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Of course that makes me Superwoman!

Guess what, guess what I did?  I cleaned my desk!  I never would have been able to do that before, so something like this is a huge victory for me!  It's also a victory for my desk, trust me.  Now I'm going to show you a scary picture of "before" and a beautiful picture of "after."  Keep in mind that my home health aide doesn't touch my desk or any clutter for that matter, and she doesn't dust.  In fact, she piles stuff on my desk.  This will happen no more!  It took me three days to do this 20 minutes at a time, with breaks, then back to work, but I did it!  Okay I promised you pictures so here goes....

SCARY!!!

Beautiful!
I am really, really proud of myself.  I'm in pain, but not no where near bad as before PT.  I feel I owe a lot to my awesome physical therapist I had, Alice, who is a Mayo Clinic graduate.  Thanks Alice, you made me kick ass again!  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! that's quite an accomplishment.
    If you saw my house you'd realize I know exactly what you mean tho my chore assistant wil dust.
    By the time we got the boxes into the house neither of us had the resources to sort and put stuff away. So... it's dreadful 7 years later. I make little stabs at it but it's overwhelmingly big and stuff needs a place to go.
    My babbling means I'm really quite impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...