My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A long day ahead

Blogger changed their interface quite a bit.  I switched to it, then switched back.  The publish button and preview buttons don't work on the new interface.  It obviously still has quite a few bugs to work out!  It's much harder to find things and I really don't care much for it.  I imagine there will be a lot of changes before they force everyone to change.  I really like the old interface because I've been using it so long I know where every single thing is.  When I do eventually switch and stay I will have to learn a new interface.  I know I can, I just get frustrated easily.  Patience is not one of my virtues!

I didn't do all of my schedule I had written yesterday, but I did get a lot done.  I also got my textbook in the mail.  Yay!  I was really worried because Chapter 1 reading is due today.  I've got a lot of reading/studying/writing to do today.

We've got a lot to do today in town, too.  We have to get my car's tags renewed, go to Wal-Mart, and pick up some papers at the courthouse.  Discover card is trying to garnish my wages, even though I've told them 1,043,893,064,293,784,208,001  times I don't have a job and am disabled.  They know they can't garnish disability money, so I'm not sure what the deal is.  They told the judge (when they sued me-this was in the summary judgment) that I never once contacted them to talk about payment plans.  I wrote them, I called them, Jim called them, I took their calls, and Jim took their calls.  Now how is that not contacting them?  One guy even made me cry because he made me feel like shit for not having money.  I told him I pay rent and electricity first and he said I should put Discover card before my electricity bill.  I started crying and cried for ten minutes before we hung up.  So, anyway...I'd had the Discover card account since 1999, I had trouble for one year, because we were supporting other families with our money, and they took me to court.  If you are looking for a credit card, remember, Discover card is made up of assholes.

So, we've got a big day ahead of us.  A few days ago I woke up like normal and then pain hit hard and suddenly and didn't leave that day.  I really hope today is a good day pain-wise.

Well, I've tried out Google+, and I must admit, it sucks ass.  I can't figure out how to meet new people on it, or to really do anything at all, other than fill in a profile, look at a status message feed, and +1 things online.  Doesn't Facebook do all of that and a lot more?  I can't understand what the appeal of Google+ is. There must be something I am missing.  I know they have games, but I have all the games I want to play on Facebook already.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy.  Things would be easier if I wasn't.  After visiting sponsored tweets, checking my facebook, twitter, and email I will start on my day.  That shouldn't take long and hopefully after that I will be packing my little head full of knowledge and writing until I have stubby index fingers.  (If you've seen Evil Roy Slade with John Astin you will get the reference.)  Evil Roy Slade is one of my favorite movies of all time.  It's a made for TV movie from 1972 starring John Astin, Henry Gibson, Mickey Rooney, Dom DeLuise, and Milton Berle.  It's just like one of the most awesome movies ever made!






Anyway, I will leave you with the awesomeness of Evil Roy Slade.  Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...