My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Need feedback from readers

I just woke up from a nap.  DH is still asleep.  He probably won't wake up before I go back to bed for the night.  I had a dream that I wrapped up something and put it inside a balloon, then floated it over to DH to protect him. I really wonder what was in the balloon.  I'm writing it here so I can tell DH when he wakes up tomorrow morning.  


Today for class I had to interview someone and write a report.  I was fortunate to find two writers to interview via email; one author has been publishing for years and the other writer is just getting started in the business.  I thought that my paper turned out exceptionally well this time.  I also thought it was much more interesting to write about, rather than more about rhetoric.  I have a feeling there will be more papers about rhetoric before I get my degree, though!

I want to do a weekly post that is just for the enjoyment of my readers.  Some things I have in mind:
  • Freebie Friday (I've already done this twice but haven't got any feedback)
  • Blog Loving Sunday (best blogs of the week)
  • Creepy Friday (creepy, yet interesting, stuff from the web)
  • Awareness Monday (cover a different awareness campaign each week)
  • Famous Spoonie Saturday (cover a different famous spoonie each week)
These are some of the ideas I've come up with.  The thing is, until my readers tell me what they want to read I have no idea, and can only guess.  Can you guys please comment on my blog, FB message, FB comment, or tweet me what you are interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...