My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 2000's first decade: The passionate volunteer years


I was treasurer for Student Senate.



I was President of ASL






I volunteered at NAMI for years







I campaigned for Barack Obama



I met my bff Vanessa online. Thank goodness for facebook!  Zebra love!





I met my bff Michelle through snail mail pen palling. Yay for the USPS!



I was a volunteer and active in the campus Catholic Newman Center


"The L Word" was my favorite drama on TV



"South Park" was my favorite comedy on TV


I volunteered at a hospital for a short time. Note: I don't know who these women are, I got this picture from Google Image search. :-)









The longest I ever drove was to Ohio and back








I came out to myself and to my friends.








I graduated college in 2009






I met DH in 2008








P!nk was my celebrity crush








I switched parties from the Republicans to the Democrats






I got my first cane


I got diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome



My drink of choice was Rockstar







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...