My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rainy day, Monday...you can't get me down...


A
– Available: No.
– Age: 30
– Animals: zebra, cats, dogs


Sterling reading Glamour


B
– Beer: Ick!
– Best friends: I'm very lucky to be blessed with more than one bff!
– Body Part on opposite sex: Ummm...i dunno. On women it is face, hair, and of course, curves. ;-)
– Best feeling in the world: Finding your soul mate.
– Best weather: Springtime, right before it reaches summer.
– Been in Love: Yes, I am now.
– Been on stage: Yes, I took drama for two years.  
– Believe in Magic: Of course!
– Believe in Santa: Yup!
– Brand: Biolage.


Biolage hair products



C
– Candy: Chocolate.
– Color: Pink & brown.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Cake. (chocolate on chocolate cake of course!)
– Cheese: How can I pick? Baby swiss I guess.


Baby Swiss cheese...yummy!



D
– Day or Night: Night.
– Dancing in the rain: I have before. It was loads of fun! It's fun to kiss in the rain, too!



Day & Night


E
– Eyes: Green/Hazel.
– Ever failed a class?: Yes, because I quit going. I thought I was dropped from the classes, but...I wasn't. :-(
– Enemies: That's an odd question.
– Exercise: Not much these days. 


My eyes

F
– First thoughts waking up: is of Jim.
– Food: I don't know...right now I can't think of a favorite food. But if the question is, do I eat food, then, yes, yes, I do.
– Foreign language: I took two years of Spanish in high school, but don't really remember it.  I'm studying Italian now.


Salve! I'm learning Italian.

G
– Greatest Fear: Getting lupus, something happening to Jim or the kitties, not getting to be a Mommy.
– Get along with your parents: ha ha ha!
– Graduate: I got my high school diploma in 1999, my bachelor's in 2009, and my master's should be finished in 2013.


Happy Graduation: 1999, 2009, and 2013!

H
– Hair Color: Brown.
– Happy: Yeah, I guess so.
– Holiday: Christmas.


Merry Christmas Snoopy!



I
– Ice Cream: I have to pick just one flavor?  Impossible!


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

J
– Jewelry: My Blessed Virgin Mary miraculous medal necklace from Jim and my crystals necklace from Megan
My crystals necklace
My Blessed Virgin Mary miraculous medal 

– Job: Grad student.

K
– Kids: Not yet. Right now our kids are our kitties.
– Kickboxing or karate: Umm...if I could do either I'd pick kickboxing.
– Keep a journal?: Not anymore, because I can't write by hand. Now I blog.


Even Rosie the Riveter blogs!



L
– Love: I love my Jim, our kitties, and my friends.
– Laughed so hard you cried: I've done that many times! Hell, I've laughed so hard I've peed my pants before! lol


Laughing burns calories!


M

– Milk flavor: Chocolate. But if it's a milkshake, I like strawberry.
– Movies: Star Wars, Napoleon Dynamite, Harry Potter, Kissing Jessica Stein, Land of the Lost.
– Motion sickness: No.


Kissing Jessica Stein is one of the best movies ever

N
– Number: 3, 5, 16, and numbers divisible by 3 or 5.


Five...in case you couldn't tell

O
– One wish: To not be bipolar anymore.


Bipolar sucks!


P
– Perfect Pizza: It has to be from Imo's, and it has onions, extra cheese, extra sauce, hamburger, sausage, and pepperoni on it.
– Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi Max and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
– Perfume/Cologne: Whatever I like that day.  I have a lot of different kinds. I don't have a "signature scent."


Imo's St. Louis style pizza is...the...best...pizza..ever!

Q
– Quail: Never hunted it.  Never ate it.
– Quilt: I haven't made one yet, but I intend to, by sewing one by hand.


I got this picture off the very cool looking article "How to Make a Super-Simple  Recycled Quilt" It uses a sewing machine, which I don't have, but I still wanted to share the site. :-)



R
– Reason to cry: Pain, pain, depression, pain, pain, pain.
– Reality T.V: I like the faux reality TV show, Reno 911.
– Radio Station: AOL radio and Pandora.


Reno 911! and Lt. Jim Dangle

S
– Song: "All Summer Long"
– Shoe size: 10 
– Salad Dressing: Sun Dried Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil Vinaigrette
– Skinny dip: Never have.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Both please.
– Sport: I love to watch kitty boxing.
- Sex: Yup, I love it! 


A picture from Kid Rock's music video "All Summer Long"

T
– Tattoos?:  Nope, none for me. Though I have given thought to what I'd get if I were held at gunpoint in a tattoo artist's shop.
– Thunderstorms: Scary, unless Jim is next to me.


Thunder, lightening, ah! The kitty mommy and the kitties jump!



U
– Unpredictable: Sometimes. Both bipolar and pain are unpredictable at times.


Go away pain, go away! Chronic pain sucks.  

V
– Vacation spot(s): I loved it when I took the mental vacation to Pluto last Spring. I was going to send postcards home but they charged too much for postage there.


Postcard from Pluto

W
– Weakness: Chocolate. Definitely chocolate.
– Who makes you laugh the most: Jim, Niki, Sterling.
– Worst Weather?: I'm pretty sure that is Antarctica. 


Antarctica



X
– X-Rays: My last one was of my neck, the one before that was of my hand.


A normal X-Ray looks like this. My neck and hand X-rays came back normal.

Y

– Year it is now: 2011

– Yellow: Oh man, I do not look good in yellow!


2011

Z
– Zoo animal: Zebra!

I Zebras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...