My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Today is Christmas Eve, and day #2 of my flare.  I slept for four hours today, which was awesome, because I'd rather be in pain in my sleep than when I'm awake.  I know I dreamed a lot, but I don't remember my dreams.  That's another good thing, because my dreams while I'm in severe pain are always horrific nightmares.  My neck feels like it is broken but I'm trying to hold it up anyway.  Everything hurts, and I mean everything.  My earlobes even hurt!  I'm not sure why my earlobes hurt, and I didn't know fibro could accomplish that, bit apparently it can.

I've very excited about Christmas tomorrow, even if I am in a lot of pain right now.  We didn't put up a tree this year, along with many other cat lovers/people owned by cats across the world.  We are planning on making each other gifts on Christmas together.  I'm really looking forward to it!




We haven't watched any Christmas movies yet this year, but I hope to watch some tonight and tomorrow.  I don't think DH is fond of Christmas movies, so we'll see.  They aren't as much fun to watch by yourself.  I thought I'd make a list of My Top 15 Favorite Christmas movies list.  

1. Mickey's Christmas Carol starring Scrooge McDuck, Mickey Mouse, and Minnie Mouse



2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas starring Boris Karloff



3. A Charlie Brown Christmas starring Charlie Brown and Lucy



4. Garfield's Christmas starring Garfield and Odie



5. The Polar Express starring Tom Hanks



6. The Bishop's Wife starring Cary Grant and Loretta Young



7. The Lemon Drop Kid starring Bob Hope



8. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase and Randy Quaid



9. Home Alone 1 & 2 starring Macaulay Culkin and Joe Pesci



10. The Santa Clause 1, 2, & 3 starring Tim Allen



11. Elf starring Will Ferrell



12.  Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer starring Burl Ives



13. Frosty the Snowman starring Jimmy Durante




14. Santa Claus is Coming to Town starring Mickey Rooney




15. White Christmas starring Bing Crosbey, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen




What are your favorites?

MerrChristmas Eve!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...