My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 18

DH and I will have a handfasting someday 
•Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

My goals are, in no particular order:

  • to get my legs stronger so I can use my walker less
  • to move somewhere far from here
  • to write a novel
  • to write a memoir
  • to have a relationship with my sister again
  • to meet my best friend in Long Island
  • to be able to bake again
  • to read War and Peace
  • to own a home with a little bit of land
  • to have a baby, or if we can't naturally, then to adopt
  • to have a handfasting with my DH (we are not actually married)
  • to keep up with writing my pen pals on time
  • to homeschool our future child
  • to protect our future child from bad people
  • to see a cure for fibromyalgia in my lifetime
  • to get a new set of dishes, pots, pans, and silverware--all of which were destroyed by the people who lived here for so long
  • to get DH (darling husband) set up with a coffee bar again like he loves, he misses his old one
  • to collect all the DVDs of "The L Word"
  • to watch all of the "Charmed"," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," and "Angel" episodes
  • to get a picture of the five of us: DH, Sterling, Niki, Katya, and me
  • to make a kitty playground, with scratching posts, boxes, climbing toys, and cubby holes
  • to grow an herb garden that I can take inside in the winter that the cats can't get into.  I'm still trying to figure that one out!
  • to kiss my DH while sitting on Hadrian's Wall
  • to visit Australia
  • to see the UK and Ireland
  • to find out what tribe of Native American my great-grandpa was.  I'm a little over 1/8 of some tribe, I just don't know which one, no one in the family does.  On my mom's side I have a little Cherokee, my dad's side is the unknown one.
  • to learn to crochet better
  • to learn to knit
  • to remember to take my vitamins


Me, going baby nuts. I'm 30 now, and my biological clock is screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...