My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 22

•Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

There are a lot of things that make me different than other people.  Because I'm famous for list-making, I'm going to make a list.

1.  I am a bendy!  This means I can bend in positions that other people can't.  If I worked at it (and if I didn't have severe pain) I could be a contortionist.


2.  I found my true soul mate.  Most people attempt this, few actually find theirs.


3.  I have dimples, like my mom, and a cleft in my chin, like my dad.

my dad


4.  I collect postcards.

One of my favorite post cards from my collection


5.  I also collect books.  Not rare books, just books.  :-)

A beehive book case I found online



6.  deleted

7.  I have three people I can always count on, no matter what.  They are the hubby, Nessa, and Om.


8.  I have never seen the ocean.


9.  I have a fat cat who eats very little( our Niki), and a piggy cat who, under his massive amount of fur, is skinny (our Sterling).

Sterling

Niki


10. One of my best friends is my cat, Niki.

Niki sleeping


11.  I am part of a minority religion.

COEXIST


12.  I'm gay but fell in love with the soul that is embodied in a straight man.  It pisses me off when people try to tell me my sexual orientation!!!!!!  I am a lesbian, not bisexual.


LGBT


13.  I also have another rare disease called POTS, or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, a type of Dysautonomia.



14.  I don't drive right now, but I do have a license.

Zoom!  Zoom!  HONK!  Zoom!  Zoom!  What fun!

15.  I have awesome pen pals from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...