My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 23

•Day 23- Something you crave for a lot


  • Chocolate!

Yum.  Just Yum.


  • Chocolate Ice Cream!

Ice cream is good for you.  You did know that, didn't you?


  • Strawberries!

I just hate it when the seeds get stuck in my teeth 


  • Pineapples!

I don't know if I could survive on them if I got shipwrecked on a desert island, but I definitely love them

  • Pepsi Max! (it's diet but with more caffeine than an energy drink...I can't imagine a heaven any better...)

At any given time there is a Pepsi Max 24 can package in my fridge


  • Hot tea!

Tea really is a cure-all!


  • Scrambled Eggs!  (preferably Egg Beaters)


I'll never understand how some people just can't seem to make something as easy as scrambled eggs


  • Ferrero Rocher!


To die for!
  • Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

This is my go-to when I want to mix things up
  •  Lemonade!
I am not sure summer would exist without lemonade
  • Tofu! (sadly, I haven't had any in a long time)
I miss me some tofu so bad!
  • Wal-Mart Deli's Chicken Wing Chunks
Fattening foods never tasted so good (unless it's chocolate)
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly

PB & J. Classic.
  • High Fiber Cereals

Even as a kid, bran cereals were my favorite
  • Banana Popsicles

In addition to lemonade, summer needs Banana popsicles



Sterling asked me to put down a few things that he craves, too.  
  • Sterling craves...Kit 'n Kaboodle!
I sing him the Kit & Kaboodle song I made up while he eats

  • Sterling craves...treats!
Whiskas Temptations get a "one paw up" from Sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...