My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 26 & 27

•Day 26- What you think about your friends

My best friends are my hubby, Nessa, Om, and my kitty Niki.  What do I think of them?  My hubby is the strongest man I've ever met, funny, handsome, sweet, understanding, loving, a good kittydaddy, very sensitive, romantic, caring to a fault, empathetic, unselfish, awesome, sexy soul mate.  My Nessa is the best friend I've ever had.  We have so much in common, it's amazing.  I can talk to her for hours on end and not run out of things to say.  She is great with kids, and inspires me to try harder when I would have otherwise given up.  My Om is a wonderful person, an awesome friend, wife, and mother.  She raised her kids to be my favorite kids on Earth and very well behaved.  They are either geniuses or near genius level.  Om is caring, warm, a good hugger, giving, and a great shopper.  Niki is my little tortie girl, who is about two and a half years old.  She's a kleptokitty and steals everything.  She taught this to her new little sister, Katya, so now Katya steals, too.  Katya taught Niki to hiss and now Niki hisses all the time when she plays.  Niki always listens to me, and the way she looks into my eyes I know she can see my soul.  If I described her in one word it would be "sweet."

Niki purr-fect face



•Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I want to let my readers get to know me better.  I did a 30 day challenge last year and it went over great.  I haven't done the same amount of advertising on social media networks as I did last year, but a lot of people are still reading, which makes me very happy.  Hopefully, at the end of this challenge you will know me better and have been entertained at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...