My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Skin like electrical currents, body restless and insane

I'm going nuts.  It's 3:30 a.m. and I'm up out of bed blogging.  My whole body seems to be going crazy.  My entire body is going through what I imagine people with restless legs syndrome go through with their legs every night.  But instead of just my legs feeling like I have to move, it's my entire body.  My skin feels like it has electric currents running through it.  My whole entire body keeps moving, from arms, to legs, to torso.  I've done stretches, but it didn't help any.  Right now I have a heating pad on my back in hopes it will both help with my pain and calm my nerves..  I took two Benadryl, so hopefully it will kick in soon.  Between the heating pad and the Benadryl, I will be able to lie down long enough to fall asleep.  I think I may be calming down a bit, and that the Benadryl is working.  I've tried meditation quite a few times, but I'm not in the daily practice of it anymore, so I wasn't able to do it as well.  Well, I'm going to try lying down now.  Wish me luck!
Benadryl
Benadryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...