My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pinched or irritated nerve in shoulder

Shoulder Pain
I've got either a pinched nerve in my shoulder, or an irritated one. This is the first day I've been able to use my right arm in awhile, and even then I haven't been able to use it much. That means this won't be a long entry, as I'm right handed and having to type with only my left hand. The pain is especially bad when I move my fingers, or move my arm away from my body. The pain comes shooting down from the top of my shoulder where my bra strap would be, to the end of my fingertips. It's a sharp, burning, shooting pain, so that made me suspect that it may be a pinched or irritated nerve. DH, my knight in shining  armor, surprised me with another TENS unit. I'll put pictures of that up sometime soon. I saw my rheumy last week and the appointment went well. I will also fill you in on that as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...