My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Monday, October 10, 2011

The 1990's: The brainy dork years

I got my 1st computer in 1997.




I registered to vote before I even turned 18. It's legal in Missouri to register 30 days before your 18th birthday and then on your birthday you can start voting. :-)  I take voting very seriously.













Elton John





The Cranberries





Beck








K's Choice













Bush













Sublime





I drove an 89 Grand Am









I read everywhere I went




I even walked everywhere with a book




I had my graphing calculator with me everywhere.









I graduated High School




I started college











I was on Council in Kappa Delta





1984 by George Orwell was my favorite book




My favorite show was The Avengers



My favorite movies were Star Wars and...









Evil Roy Slade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...