My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 6

•Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Darth Vader is more of a super villain than a super hero, but I'm going to answer with Darth Vader, anyway.  Every since I was a little kid I've been obsessed with Star Wars, especially Darth Vader.  I really only like the original three; the ones I was raised on.  My favorite is The Empire Strikes Back, which is the second one of the first trilogy made.  My favorite part is when Darth Vader and Luke are fighting at the end.  It is the most awesome fight scene ever made.

When we were kids we'd play Star Wars all of the time.  I always got to be Darth Vader and my sister would be Leia.  I loved going around and "strangling" people with my mind, and trying to sound like him.  I have a Darth Vader voice changer, but a lot of stuff in the garage, so I'm not sure if it still is there or still works.  On the entertainment center I have a Darth Vader bank that lights up and talks when you push the button or drop in a coin.  Unfortunately, the red light saber is broken off.  Katya, our youngest cat, gets a big kick out of playing with him.  I also have little toy Darth Vaders somewhere and yesterday I wore my Darth Vader T-shirt.  I don't collect anything Star Wars but like the stuff I have.  I guess you could say I really love Darth Vader.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...