•Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
|Yum. Just Yum.|
- Chocolate Ice Cream!
|Ice cream is good for you. You did know that, didn't you?|
|I just hate it when the seeds get stuck in my teeth|
|I don't know if I could survive on them if I got shipwrecked on a desert island, but I definitely love them|
- Pepsi Max! (it's diet but with more caffeine than an energy drink...I can't imagine a heaven any better...)
|At any given time there is a Pepsi Max 24 can package in my fridge|
- Hot tea!
|Tea really is a cure-all!|
- Scrambled Eggs! (preferably Egg Beaters)
|I'll never understand how some people just can't seem to make something as easy as scrambled eggs|
- Ferrero Rocher!
|To die for!|
- Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
|This is my go-to when I want to mix things up|
|I am not sure summer would exist without lemonade|
- Tofu! (sadly, I haven't had any in a long time)
|I miss me some tofu so bad!|
- Wal-Mart Deli's Chicken Wing Chunks
|Fattening foods never tasted so good (unless it's chocolate)|
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
|PB & J. Classic.|
- High Fiber Cereals
|Even as a kid, bran cereals were my favorite|
- Banana Popsicles
|In addition to lemonade, summer needs Banana popsicles|
Sterling asked me to put down a few things that he craves, too.
- Sterling craves...Kit 'n Kaboodle!
|I sing him the Kit & Kaboodle song I made up while he eats|
- Sterling craves...treats!
|Whiskas Temptations get a "one paw up" from Sterling|