My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!



Tree hugger
 I ❤ Earth!

Happy Earth Day!  Last night I was in a lot of pain, but today my pain has been better.  Unfortunately my POTS completely disabled me today.  I kept passing out today, one time after another, just from sitting up, until I laid down.  I tried drinking lots of Powerade Zeros, and after 3 of them, I'm finally feeling partially awake, but still a bit out of it.  I'm so, so exhausted and fatigued.  My brain fog is more like brain smog today, too.

My black-eyed susans came up overnight, so now I'm just waiting on my purple coneflowers to come up.  It was much too cold to replant them in the pots like I'd planned today, even if I didn't have such a horrible POTS day.  I will hopefully be able to get some pictures tomorrow.  It would be great if I woke up and the purple coneflowers were up, too.

I'm currently reading Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, many women find this book empowering, but so far I just don't see it.  I'm a third way through the book and so far there has been two rapes, and one of them was the rape of a child.  I can't find a book with that in it empowering, but I guess everyone is different.  It's definitely an interesting book, but empowering?


Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...