My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 25

•Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Purses, purses, purses!


  • Personal Calendar for 2012
This is filled mostly with doctor appointments



  • My wallet (which is kinda funny since I have no cash, credit, or ATM cards  lol)

It doesn't show the dust in the wallet


  • Spare OTC meds (tylenol, rolaids, cough drops)

cough, cough


  • Medical Power of Attorney DH (darling husband) and I have on each other

Not exactly what my purse looks like, though


  • Tampons and other such items

You know, all "that stuff"


  • Small notebook that I put writing ideas in

My note book, a few post-its, and my calendar 



  • Post-Its

What would the world do without Post-Its anyway?


  • Rosary  (though I'm no longer Catholic I still carry a Rosary at all times)

Rosary


  • Catholic Prayer cards  (I also carry prayer cards everywhere still)

Our Lady of Mental Peace


  • Sterling's two "mousies" he ripped the tails off of, so I always have something of Sterling's with me

Sterling's "mousies"


  • Key Chain
    • personalized Elvis keychain
    • my state keychain
    • Graceland charm
    • Ophelia's dog tag and the charm she had on her collar
    • a keychain I received for an honor at my college I got my undergrad at
    • a Peru keychain from my pen pal in Lima, Peru
    • tags from 

Peru keychain from pen pal in Lima, Peru

Personalized Elvis keychain from Graceland

  • Spare keys

I carry so many keys!


  • Sweet Vanilla Cream Antibacterial Hand Lotion

Antibacterial Hand Lotion
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...