My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm trying

I'm trying sitting up for the second time today.  My first attempt lasted less than an hour and I was in horrific pain, especially in my back and neck.  I woke myself up all night last night moaning and even screaming in my sleep.  The pain is so, so bad.  I'm taking my regular medication, Aspirin, Tylenol, and ginger tea, but it really doesn't seem to do much of anything.  When I sneeze or cough I feel like my head will explode and it is really hard to swallow, thanks to the throat infection, strep, or whatever this is that I caught to supplement my flare.  Since I was a small child, if a throat illness is going around, I'll get it.  I don't usually get stomach viruses, though.  There, I thought of something positive!  I try my best to be positive, but I'm having a harder time lately doing that than usual.

I think I'll go on Pinterest after this to try and keep my mind off the pain.  I can't walk anywhere but to the bathroom.  The bottoms of my feet hurt so, so bad.  My best friend, who also has EDS and POTS, said that our feet hurt because of the fuckedupedness of POTS, because of the blood pooling.

I know you should always try to have a positive attitude, but I'm so, so, so tired of the EDS, fibro, POTS, and bipolar.  I seriously want them to just go away or something, so I can experience a life with, well, good health.  I know, that makes a lot of sense, right?  I am hurting too bad to type anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...