My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Friday, October 4, 2013

Five year anniversary

I'm sorry, dear readers, for how long it's taken me to get a new blog entry done.  Not much has been happening lately.  I have a friend who is very sick, and I'm very worried about her.  I haven't heard from her in a week, and I've been freaking out.  I've been depressed a lot lately, and I've been feeling very uninspired, and I couldn't write, no matter how many blog entries I started and ended up as a draft.  The pain has been horrendous and I've been in my wheelchair a lot.  I've having a hard time dealing with being dependent on a wheelchair, even though I only use it part-time.  When I started this blog I wasn't on a cane yet.  I moved to a walker two years after getting a cane, and two years after the walker, I got a wheelchair from a charity I found on Freecycle.  Part-time or not, I'm having a very hard time dealing with this.

Yesterday made five years that DH and I had been together.  It seems a lot longer, it feels weird to think that there ever was a time in my life when I didn't have him with me.  I love him so much, and I can't imagine life without him.  He's such a good man, and always takes care of me, even when he is feeling bad himself.  He's so sweet, loving, funny, and a defender of both me and animals.  I love him so much.


DH and I five years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...