My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pizza and cat treats

DH made home made pizza last night and it was so good.  We each had a leftover pizza a few minutes ago, and it was as awesome cold as it was hot.  Yum.  Home made pizza has been my favorite food as far back as I can remember.  I used to beg my mom for it all the time when I was little...and when I was a teenager...and when I came over to her house as an adult.  My mom is a great cook, and so is DH.  I'm lucky that DH cooks so good, because I can't do much in the kitchen with this awful pain.  I want to start making some simple things with a chair in the kitchen, but we don't have a chair (like a bar stool with a back) yet.

My tummy hurts so bad today.  Some days my pants are loose on my waist, while that night or the next day they are so tight I feel like I'm being squeezed to death.  I kind of suspect I may have a food sensitivity that causes all the bloating, but honestly if I do I don't want to know about it.  I'm rather go on uncomfortable than have to give up milk products or whatever.  My sister is lactose intolerant, and she can't eat cheese, milk, ice cream, yogurt...ugh, it's horrible on her.  When I lived with her we made our home made pizza from imitation cheese that didn't have any milk in it.  It doesn't melt well, and it doesn't taste well, either.  I feel so bad for her, because the girl's favorite drink is milk, and she loves cheese and ice cream.  Sometimes she takes a Lactaid, it helps her digest milk, but they are so expensive she doesn't get to often.  Sometimes, though, she'll eat or drink a milk product anyway, because she misses it so bad.  I think she weighs her options and decides that it's worth being sick now and then.

Our cat's favorite treats are Temptations brand, and I just found out that they came out with a new kind with a cheesy middle.  It's called Whiskas Tempations Cheezy Middles.  Sterling, our Maine Coon boy, absolutely adores cheese.  I can't wait to get it for him, he will be so excited.  I saw the ad in "Us" magazine.  I get "Us" and "Glamour," free from RewardsGold.  I found the link online, and both started coming in only a couple of weeks after I ordered the free subscription.

My ribs on my right side hurt every time I breathe.  My upper back hurts when I breathe, too.  I am so very sick of pain.  I have been in pain every day since I can remember, but it didn't get severe all the time until right around the time DH and I met.  Today I'm just at normal-high levels of pain, but for the past few days I was in major pain.  I had a really bad headache for a week, but today the pain finally went down to my normal daily headache pain level.  I am very thankful for that, because of obvious reasons.  So, as I end this post, I want to ask my readers...

...what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...