My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Slightly better today

Italy
Italy
I finally fell asleep last night around 4:30 AM.  I still have a bit of the electric currents in my skin, with a restless body.  It's driving me a bit insane.  I don't know what the problem is, either.  I mean, I haven't gone without any of my meds, so I'm not going through medication withdraw, which is kinda what it feels like.  I feel a bit stressed and insane over it.  At least the feeling isn't as strong as it was last night.


I plan today on writing at least three letters to my pen pals, and doing some time on my recumbent bike.  For anyone who doesn't know, a recumbent bike is just a stationary bike with the seat being more like a real seat with a back, and you put your legs out in front of you, rather than down from a small hard bike seat.  It's the kind they use in physical therapy.  I got used to doing it in physical therapy when I took it.

So today I plan on writing a pen pal in Michigan, one in Oz (Australia), and one or two in Italy.  The letter to Michigan should take the least time, so I may be able to get four letters done.  I hope so, my poor pen pals have waited long enough for my letters!  I feel bad that lately, actually the last two years, I've been so bad at getting letters back on time.  That used to never be a problem.  In the last two years I've been real depressed, had hands hurting, and have had my whole body hurting too bad to write.  I don't know what my excuse it on my few good days.  I just don't have one.  It isn't that I don't care, I care so, so much about my pen pals, and consider them true friends.  I don't know what my problem is.  Sometimes I want to kick my own ass.  After those four, I have two pen pals in Germany I need to write, and one in Singapore.

Australia (Oz)
Australia
Someday I'd like to learn German, and I'm learning Italian now.  I still can't believe how many people there are in this world that speak many languages, while most Americans only know one, or maybe two, in the case of immigrants and highly educated people.  Well, someday I know I'll be able to at least say I know Italian, even if it takes me 15 long years until I can write, read, speak, and hear it with understanding.


1 comment:

  1. It amazes me also that there are so many languages! Yet us English speakers normally only speak English. I've travelled in Europe and they all know English perfectly, and normally know several languages! I speak Spanish, still learning but I'm getting there! Good luck learning Italian! Bravo! Have a good week, fellow spoonie and fellow insomniac Hayley-Eszti :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...