My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Exhausted

I'm not sure why I'm so much more exhausted than normal lately.  My body feels like it's made of lead and I'm trying to walk through mud that rises past my shoulders.  It's hard to think and I feel like my brain is full of cotton balls, also termed "brain fog."  Brain fog is very common with people who have EDS, POTS, and/or fibromyalgia.  I had to decrease some of my medications, so perhaps that has something to do with it.  My muscles keep cramping and spasming today, too, with random muscle jerks in my arms, legs, and my bum muscles.  Sometimes I get those jerks before having a seizure, but I don't feel like I'm going to have a seizure.  I've already taken two naps today, and I took two yesterday.  I still feel like I haven't slept in 24 hours, though, and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I need to do some laundry today, no matter how tired I am.  I'm getting low on clean underwear, and I used the last towel for my shower this morning.  I prefer to wear long sleeve shirts year round because I need my joints protected from the cold, whether it's wintertime cold, or summer air conditioning cold.  I want to find a place online where I can stock up on basics, like soft long sleeved shirts.  I prefer soft cotton ones because my skin hurts even with what should be nonpainful touch.  Today even my wrist braces and Oval 8s hurt both my skin and the muscles in my hands and wrists.  I'm not bruised but I feel like I am.

My mom called today and I had a nice chat with her.  I wasn't expecting her to call, so it was nice to hear her voice.  She volunteers at the Church and she called me while she was taking a break.

I'm falling asleep at the computer, so I'm going to go take a short third nap with DH.  Of course he hasn't already napped twice today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...