My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun post!

I got this list from Cover(ed) Girl's blog.


If I were a month, I'd be June
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday

June has lots of Saturdays in it, plus my 30th birthday was on June 12th!


If I were a time of day, I'd be midnight
If I were a planet, I'd be Earth (I'm kinda partial to it)

Mother Earth


If I were an animal, I'd be a inside dog
If I were a direction, I'd be east.

Happy puppy dog!


If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a huge, comfy recliner
If I were a liquid, I'd be water

Water, an essential ingredient to life on Earth

If I were a gemstone, I'd be mmm...I don't know? I guess my birthstone, whatever that is...
If I were a tree, I'd be a tulip tree

I grew up with a tulip tree in our backyard. They're awesome!


If I were a tool, I'd be a pair of digital calipers
If I were a flower, I'd be a sunflower

When I worked at Briggs & Stratton I never got to use the digital ones!




If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a warm spring day with a cool breeze
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a makeshift drum

The kinda makeshift drums that really matter ;-)

If I were a color, I'd be pink 
If I were an emotion, I'd be childlike excitement


I'd love to be a pink fairy and play dress up!




If I were a fruit, I'd be a kiwi
If I were a sound, I'd be the sound of the word "love" on my DH's lips

Kiwis..not the kind from New Zealand
If I were an element, I'd be fire
If I were a car, I'd be a Barbie car ;-)

I have respect for fire!




If I were a food, I'd be a brownie
If I were a place, I'd be part of the woods

I grew up in the woods, I miss it so bad :-(




If I were a taste, I'd be pizza sauce
If I were a scent, I'd smell like laundry dried on a clothes line

I miss drying my clothes on a clothes line. They don't shrink, they dry crisp, and they smell so good...




If I were an item of clothing, I'd be my favorite gray sweatshirt
If I were a body part, I'd be a foot
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile

A smile and my favorite gray sweatshirt! :-D


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be kick ass wooden platform shoes (the platform is wooden, not the shoe part)
If I were a song, I'd be "Starry, Starry Night" by Don McLean




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...