– Available: Only to my sweetie. ;-)
– Age: 30
– Beer: Eww.
– Best friends: Om, Mandy, Vanessa, Michelle.
– Body Part on opposite sex: I usually go for the same sex, DH is the opposite sex though, and I love his eyes and shoulders. But that's just him. Same sex is eyes, face...and what's a nice way of saying I like boobs?
– Best feeling in the world: Love.
– Best weather: Blue sky, fluffy white clouds, slight breeze, about 75 degrees, I love looking at the puffy white clouds and making out shapes in them.
– Been in Love: Yes, still am. ;-)
– Been on stage: Yes. It was nerve wracking. It was just as bad to be a shot put thrower. Everyone was looking at me, it was like I was on a little stage all by myself. I was fine until halfway through my second season until I realized everyone was looking at me. After that it all went downhill and I didn't ever do a third season, but that's not the only reason.
– Believe in Magic: Of course. ;-)
– Believe in Santa: I believe in the spirit of joy and giving that Santa represents.
– Brand: Clothes: Kmart. They have great prices and the clothes always fit so good (except that really, really cheap brand-it sucks).
– Candy: Chocolate...dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate with almonds, hazelnuts, or peanuts...
– Color: Pink. Pink and brown, actually.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate!
– Chinese/Indian/Italian: Chinese food. DH and I go to this little place about ten minutes from our house. They are really cheap and the food is really good. I hope that's a good thing.
– Cake or pie: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Are you noticing a chocolate trend?
– Cheese: I love it! Especially sharp cheddar, baby swiss, provalone, and of course, chocolate cheesecake.
– Day or Night: Nighttime.
– Dancing in the rain: Yes! I don't know if I could dance now, but I loved doing it when I could. :-)
– Eyes: Hazel green/blue/brown. That's a picture of my real eyes below.
– Ever failed a class?: Yes, I didn't withdraw from the class formerly because I didn't know I was supposed to, so all my grades dropped to Fs. :-(
– Enemies: All former abusers. I hate them all.
– Exercise: Alas, no.
– First thoughts waking up: If DH is in bed my first thought is to kiss him, if he's not in bed when I wake up my first thought is, where is DH?
– Food: I like it as much as any normal person. Except chocolate. I really, really love chocolate. That's why I'm trying really hard to stay away from it.
– Greatest Fear: Something happening to DH. After that one, my greatest fear is lupus...what it does to my friends mainly. I think I'd be more scared to get a lupus diagnosis than a cancer diagnosis, not that I want either!!!
– Get along with your parents: No, no, no. The Order of Protection I have against them is expired, and there is no way I'm getting within 100 miles of them ever again.
– Hair Color: Light brown.
– Happy: Sometimes.
– Holiday: My favorite holiday is Christmas!
– Ice Cream: Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and brownie chunks. Hiland makes it and it's called Chocolate Brownie Fudge.
– Jewelry: I don't wear any on a regular basis. When I do wear jewelry it's my Medic Alert necklace.
– Kids: I want one in the near future.
– Kickboxing or karate: The only thing I know about them is the Karate Kid did karate and Tae-Bo is a form of kickboxing.
– Keep a journal?: I have all my life, but not so much since I haven't been able to hand write.
– Love: Love makes life worth living.
– Laughed so hard you cried: I can't remember the last time, but I've done it.
- Milk flavor: Skim in my cereal, otherwise the milk has to be in something, i.e. cheese or yogurt, for me to ingest it. I do like vanilla and chocolate (of course!) soy milk, though.
– Movies: My all-time favorite is probably Napoleon Dynamite.
– Motion sickness: I get very nauseated in the car sometimes, but don't throw up.
– Number: 3, 16. When I was a little girl my Daddy used to sing me "Sixteen Candles," and 16 has been my favorite number since then.
– One wish: For my family (DH, me, our future child) to be safe, healthy, and happy.
– Perfect Pizza: Imo's St. Louis style pizza with sausage, pepperoni, hamburger, onion, and extra cheese.
– Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi Max (it's diet pepsi with loads of extra caffeine)
– Perfume/Cologne: I really like Burberry Body.
– Quail: Um, do you mean have I ever been quail hunting? No, I haven't, but my dad used to go.
– Reason to cry: Just about any strong emotion makes me cry.
– Reality T.V: Trashy.
– Radio Station: Pandora and AOL Radio.
– Song: "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock.
– Shoe size: 10, in some shoes it is a 10 wide.
– Salad Dressing: Vinaigrettes.
– Skinny dip: If I had the chance.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
– Sport: I like to watch "kitty boxing." Kitty boxing is when the cats are playing and tumbling over each other. It's so adorable!
– Tattoos?: No. The idea of it being there permanently when I may not want it later makes me say no. The only tattoo I would consider is Togy's name on my ankle with some small feminine design.
– Thunderstorms: I hate them when I'm home alone, and they aren't much better when DH is here. I hate thunderstorms.
– Unpredictable: Not really, but my moods sure as hell are. Thank you, bipolar.
– Vacation spot(s): England, Wales, Ireland, and Australia are my dream vacation spots.
– Weakness: I'm very sensitive.
– Who makes you laugh the most: DH and the cats. Next would be my friends on Twitter. ;-)
– Worst Weather?: Ice storms.
– X-Rays: My hand, I don't remember which one, though. I couldn't get my finger back in after over an hour of trying and it was really painful, so I went to the ER. I ended up getting it back in myself, but they still insisted on X-Rays. When I got my X-Ray I did the whole "flying bird sign" thing. It's a neat trick that EDS affords me. I'm not supposed to do it, but it looks so cool when I do funky stuff with my hands. That is probably why my hands are getting worse. I thought I'd get to see my X-Rays and I thought that would look cool, without disturbing the information the doctor needed. I didn't get to see the X-Rays, though. :-(
-Year it is now: 2012.
-Yellow: The closest yellow thing to me is my yellow highlighter.
– Zoo animal: Zebras!