My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Friday, September 30, 2011

Lonely

Today I took a nap and cried myself to sleep.  I was so lonely, so tired of hurting, and so tired of being broke that I just couldn't help but cry.  I woke up when DH got home with BBQ chicken chunks from Wal-Mart deli.  They are so very, very good.  I was going to get my hair cut today but I didn't get to.  I did get to go to the dollar shop and get lots of awesome stuff for $1 per item.  I got four baskets to rearrange the bathroom stuff in.  It didn't take me any time, to put the bathroom stuff in the baskets when we got home.  I got two rolls of wrapping paper, it is Elmo and Tinkerbell. I also got two bags of bows.  I've got all these ideas in my head regarding Christmas and what I want to make for my friends, but I don't have the plans written down yet.  Only one friend do I know for sure what I am making her.

Well I guess I'll go now.  DH is getting back home and we are going to watch Netflix.

A Wal-mart Deli

1 comment:

  1. Hi every one, here every one is sharing such experience, therefore it's nice to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this
    website everyday.

    Look into my homepage ... anxiety disorder

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...