My Journey With:

Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS) ~ Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) ~ Focal Impaired Awareness (Complex Partial) Seizures ~ Fibromyalgia ~ Chronic Myofascial Pain (CMP) ~ Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ~ TMJ Dysfunction ~ Bipolar Disorder Type I Rapid Cycling With Psychotic Features ~ Migraines ~ Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) ~ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) ~ Keratosis Pilaris (KP) ~ Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) ~ Panic Disorder ~ Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) ~ Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) ~ Self-Harm ~ Bilateral Piezogenic Pedal Papules ~ Hashimoto's Thyroiditis ~ Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) ~ Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) ~ Specific Phobias ~ Chronic Daily Headache ~ Eczema

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Behind the Blogger Challenge Day 19 & 20

•Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Mamey - My sister called me this
Detective AMB - I called myself this when I played when I was about 7
Ams - My best friend calls me this sometimes
Kittymommy - What I call myself


•Day 20- What does your future hold/where would you like to be?

I would like to live outside of a small town, where I can have a small bit of land, and a three bedroom house.  I'd like to have a three bedroom because I want one for DH (darling husband) and me, one for our child, and one for an office.  I want to have enough room for DH to set up his coffee bar, because he really misses it.  He used to make espressos, cappuccino, lattes, and macchiatos.  They were really, really yummy!  I miss them and he does, too.  Before he met me, when he was with his ex, he had an awesome coffee bar but hasn't got to replace it since their breakup.

Me
I would like some land so if I want to walk outside and do whatever, no one is around to see me.  I'm not afraid of the woods, I'm afraid of the human beings in  towns and cities.  People kill people a lot more than animals kill people.

I would like some trees on our land, as many different kinds as possible.  When I was growing up, we lived on 1/2 an acre of land with a tulip tree, white oaks, a red oak a sycamore, pines, cedars, junipers, wild grapes, and wild blackberries.  That was before we planted 10 new trees in honor of Earth Day when I was a kid.  I really miss having the view from the front porch of the field, hills, and trees across the gravel road.  I am still in complete shock that some people have never seen a cow!  I can understand city people never seeing a wolf, coyote, or mountain lion.  But I thought everyone has seen a cow, raccoon, chicken, and squirrel before!

I want to be a freelance writer and a novelist.  For those not familiar with the writing community, those are two different things.  A freelance writer writes for who she pleases to and sometimes gets to negotiate payment, while other times she doesn't.  A novelist--you guessed it--writes novels.  I also want to eventually write my memoir, concentrating on the first 27 years of my life, when I was stuck within an abusive, extremely controlling family.

I also want to hold my handfasting with DH.  DH and I are not legally married.  We plan to celebrate our commitment to each other for life with a handfasting.  A handfasting was the precursor to weddings, in the Celtic countries.  I also want to have one child with DH.  I know that we have a lot of love to give and I think and hope we will make good parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...